Saturday, December 11, 2010

DRGW Green River - December 11 update

Work is continuing. We've got most of the scenery work done now, and it's on to doing the last few custom structures. Nathan is fine tuning the scenery itself, I'm doing the station at Green River itself (should have the base textures finished later this afternoon, and Jason is working on rollingstock and getting some of the signals organized to be put in at a later date.

In the meantime, here's a shot of Helper stations night textures for your perusal. If I ever get time to get some running done, I may see if I can get some shots in this area for you.
- Chris Nelson




5 comments:

  1. Hi. Is the rolling stock in this route going to be like the recent releases (Precision Freight) or like the previous route's rolling stock. The Station looks awesome. Cant Wait!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shots. Any chance this might be done by Christmas? And can you post more shots. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Christmas is not likely at this stage. More shots will be coming in the next few days hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! From whai I see here, this is going to be one special route - on a par, if not better than the Feather River. I can't wait!

    Take your time, but please let me know about a week before the initial release so I can get my credit card warmed up!!!!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you anywhere close to releasing screenshots? Thanks for keeping us posted and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete